Monday, March 10, 2014

Letter #64

Hey everyone!

So transfers were good. I'm serving in the Bradenton area with Elder
VanderPool. It's way awesome here! The work is just going like crazy.
We were so busy this week! And most of the people we're teaching are
progressing really well. We have a lot of Tongans in the ward, so
singing in church is a blast. They also love to feed the missionaries,
so it's a good thing that we only have a car part-time. The rest we
are on bikes. Which, being summer, makes me happy that I'm on the
coast again. Absolutely no hills and a nice breeze off the Gulf to
keep it from being too hot :P Here is my new mailing address:
4910 26th St east #203
Bradenton Fl 34203

So, nothing really too special about this week, other than a new area
and new companion. He's a pretty cool guy, we seem to get along well.
He only has 3 months left on his mission so I will most likely be his
last companion. Which means we're going to have to work really hard to
stay focused :) I already love this area so much and know I'm going to
love it here.

Love you all, hope you have a great week!
Elder Petersen

No comments:

Post a Comment