Monday, March 24, 2014

Letter #66

Hey everyone!

It's really been a great week. Sorry if I don't provide as much detail
as you might like. To be honest, by the time I get to my Mondays, the
past week is nothing but a blur. All I can really say is that we are
seeing so many miracles; the Lord is blessing us and the people here
so much. We continue to go through a lot of changes as we integrate
our technology and some new ways of doing things. When you live so
that miracles can happen, they happen. All the time. We see the Lord's
hand in everything we do. I love being a missionary! And I love that
I'm learning so much that will help me in my life after the mission. I
learn things every day that not only help me in my work, but that will
help me in school, in my future family, in my future career, and in
callings in the Church. And what is better in this life than learning?
Not much. Because it's what this life is all about. It's good, I'm
great, and life is a blast!

Love you all and hope you have a good week!

Elder Petersen

No comments:

Post a Comment