Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Letter #45


Dear family and friends,

Firstly, I'm going to refer to him as Peanut Meehan for the next week, because that's all I know about him :)

Secondly. Pauline's baptism was so wonderful. And not only because Elder Barry and I got to go into the Gulf to be the witnesses. I've never met anyone as prepared to receive the covenant as Pauline was. She truly had humbled herself and repented so that she could be numbered among Christ's people. I've come to really love this family, and to see Joe come home from his mission and baptize his mom right after he got home was so incredible. And then her husband confirmed her on Sunday in church. It was a Spirit-filled weekend for everyone who was involved. I forgot my camera this week, so pictures will be coming next week.

Well, that was pretty much the highlight of the week, so much so in fact that I can't think of what else happened this week. All I know is that it was a good week and miracles are happening every day in the Venice ward.

Love you all!
Elder Petersen

No comments:

Post a Comment