Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Letter #78

Hello everyone!

Sorry I didn't write last week. We went to the Ringling Art Museum
down in Sarasota and didn't end up having much of any time to write.
But we had a great time! It's an awesome museum and a fun, relaxing
time.

Well, it's been a really good past couple of weeks. We've been working
hard and seeing miracles all over the place. I'm really having a hard
time today deciding on what to say. My mind is just so cluttered
with...everything. This is just a difficult situation to be in. We
have so much work going on so it's impossible to not be focused. Until
someone brings it up. And then I get excited and sad all at the same
time.

We received a referral from HQ. Betty requested a copy of the Bible,
and when we went to deliver it, we found out that she met with
missionaries about 10 years ago. She never went to church with them
but remembered what she felt with them. She felt it again with us and
accepted a return appointment. When we went back she accepted the
invitation to be baptized and wants to pray about when. I've never had
someone pray so sincerely and listen so earnestly for an answer in a
lesson. She's a wonderful woman. I hope to be able to see her baptized
before I go home.

Love you all! Have a great week

Elder Petersen

No comments:

Post a Comment